This look is the look I was wearing in the series of videos I did on the Makeup Show NYC. I love this eye look for the summer and I’m going to pair it with more of a coral lip color. Maybe that Ravishing lipstick by MAC that I have been wearing a lot lately.
I recorded the video with my new camera, it is a Sony Cybershot DSC-W290. It is an HD camera so you guys can see everything (like how I need to buy a darker concealer lol). It was my first video with the camera so I still need to figure out where I want to record the videos, lighting, etc.
List of Products
- MAC Mineralize SPF 15 Foundation/Loose – Medium
- MAC Beauty Powder Blush – Eversun
- Glow Fusion Intuitive Active Bronzer – Sunshine
- Urban Decay Eye Shadow Primer Potion
- Make Up For Ever Star Powder – Ref# 90926
- MAC Eye Shadow – Rule
- Make Up For Ever Eye Shadow – #5 (orange coral matte), #75 (neon pink matte)
- MAC Kohl Power Eye Pencil – Feline
- MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer – NW20
- MAC Lipstick – Angel
Hope you guys enjoyed the look 🙂