I have done many tutorials where I apply many eye shadows on my eyes but the truth is that I wear very little makeup on an everyday basis. I wear the bare minimum:
- Foundation (sometimes lol) – lately I wear either MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium Plus or Make Up For Ever Face & Body Liquid Makeup in #32 that I set with Make Up Forever’s HD Powder.
- Cheeks – some blush, whatever I’m feeling that day, I don’t have a favorite at the moment, or bronzer in Laguna by NARS.
- Brows – I fill them in with my Shiseido The Makeup Eye Brow Pencil in #2 Deep Brown
- Lashes – I wear my Covergirl Lash Blast mascara in Very Black.
- Lips – I use Rosebud Salve. I am wearing lipstick and lipgloss more often. It’s summer so I am wearing a lot of coral colors like Ravishing and Costa Chic lipsticks by MAC.
It sounds like I wear a lot of makeup after typing this up lol. But it doesn’t appear that way at all when you see me. It just looks like a polished version of me.
What is your everyday makeup?