My watery eyes are my “Achilles heel” when it comes to makeup. I don’t mind reapplying eyeliner but I have yet to find an eyeliner that will stay longer than 10 minutes on my waterline.
I have tried:
- Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner – partially came off within 15 minutes.
- MAC Fluidline – not safe for the waterline for a reason. This baby burned.
- MAC Kohl Power Eye Pencil – the infamous Feline runs all over the place.
- Stila Kajal Eyeliner – just as runny as Feline.
- MAC Technakohl Eyeliner – didn’t last.
- MAC Eye Kohl – bust.
- Setting it with eye shadow trick – wild guess…didn’t do the trick either.
- NARS Eye Liner Pencil – womp womp womp!
- Benefit Bad Gal – No surprise here.
This is not to say that these eyeliners are bad. These lemons end up being used on my lids and lash-line. Many people praise these liners that work for their waterlines. I am, however, a special case. Nothing I try works.
What are your holy grail eye liners that stay on your waterline without giving you raccoon eyes? Maybe your favorite will be the answer to my eyeliner woes.