I cannot help what I like. I finally figured out a new setup that I wanted to try for filming and decided to record a tutorial to test it out. The result was a look reminiscent of what I always wear. Hence the name “Return of the Favorites.” Satin Taupe and Rule eye shadows frequently work their way into most of the looks I do off-camera, which means that they will go with almost everything you wear. Just switch the bottom liner to your standard black or another bright color that contrasts your outfit and you are good to go.
Check out the list of products I used to get the look above:
- Face Atelier Ultra Foundation – #6 and #7
- MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer – NW20
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural – Medium
- Chanel Soleil Tan de Chanel Bronzing Makeup Base (aka Bronze Universal)
- Inglot Blush – #30
- MAC Eye Shadow – Satin Taupe, Brule, Sketch, Rule
- Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes- #11L
- Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Liner – Black Ink
- MAC Lipstick – Brave New Bronze (limited edition)
- MAC Kissable Lipcolour – Woo Me (limited edition)
Viewer Tips: Missed out on Brave New Bronze? Try Cherish Lipstick by MAC (via ameritrini) or Honolulu Honeyby NARS (via MadameBeautiful). Top them with a clear gloss or C-Thru lipglass.
Watch me work in the video after the jump:
P.S. – What did you guys think of the lighting in this video? I was testing the GLAMCOR lights I bought at IMATS last month.