June is here, which means that wedding season is in full swing. I wore the wedding-worthy look above in the haul video I filmed for The Makeup Show and so many of my viewers requested it that I had to give you a tutorial.
For a daytime ceremony, I would keep the eye liner thin and as close to the lash line as possible since I prefer a more natural look. Right before an evening reception add another layer of liner and smoke it out as demonstrated in the video. Speaking of liners, make sure to use a waterproof version unless you are going for Beyonce in the video for Why Don’t You Love Me? P.S. You shouldn’t! Just to be safe top the smoked out liner with a charcoal gray shadow for extra staying power and dimension.
This look would work for a guest as well and while we are at it, why limit this look to a wedding? It would be a great look to keep in your arsenal for any other special occasion such as a birthday, prom or graduation party.
- Face Atelier Ultra Foundation – #6 and #7
- MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer – NW20
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural – Medium
- NARS Blush – Orgasm
- MAC Eye Shadow – Retrospeck (originally used Dalliance Mega Metal Shadow from the Peacocky collection in the haul video for The Makeup Show), Brule, Sketch, Rule, Folie
- Stila Kajal Eye Liner – Onyx
- Red Cherry Lashes – #42
- DUO surgical adhesive
- MAC Lipstick – Ravishing
- MAC Lipglass – C-Thru
Check the video and more pictures after the jump: