Check out the video above for my review and demo of Bliss’ fabulous skin-reviving rubberizing mask. I found it to be very refreshing and my skin feels cleaner and smoother to the touch after removal.
Boost your skincare regimen with this straight-from-our-spa facial treatment, a weekly must for all skin types. The unique rubberizing mask is designed to envelop skin’s surface, allowing its key ingredients to be optimally absorbed by the skin. The brightening, skin-renewing formula is packed with powerful antioxidants and nourishing, detoxifying seaweed. So if you’re looking for a bright and healthy complexion—‘mask’, and you shall receive! Includes 6 individually wrapped mix-it-yourself masks, 6 spatulas and measuring scoop.
- Bilberry + vitamin C calm skin and fend off free radicals
- Leaves skin looking refreshed and vibrant
- Helps even out skin’s tone and texture
- Use your hands to apply the mask.
- Don’t be shy; apply a generous layer of the mask. I found that there was more than enough of the paste to cover my face and neck.
- Before getting started make sure to secure your hair away from your face. I got some of it on my hair the first time I used it and had to use a towel to rub it off, followed by a quick rinse of water. After going to the hair salon to get a blow out, the last thing I want to do is to wake up my baby hairs because I need rinse out the remnants of the mask.
- Avoid drains when you remove the mask. Dump it in your trashcan because it does not dissolve in water and you do not want to risk clogging your sink or bathtub.
Availability: bliss spas, blissworld.com, bliss catalog (888 243 8825), and Sephora and Ulta retailers.
Disclosure: Item mentioned in the video and post was received for free from PR. I did not receive monetary compensation for this review. All opinions expressed are my own.
Info Source: blissworld.com