For the past couple of weeks I’ve been working on losing the extra wait I put on over the last 2 years. People always talk about the freshmen 15 but I gained the real world 30. Ridic! I am not much of a gym person but I have been making the occasional appearance. While I have no problem dancing up a storm I still need some extra motivation to hit the treadmill. There is nothing like the right music to make you work out with the same enthusiasm that you drop it like its hot to when the DJ is playing all of your favorite songs at the club. Check out my hip-hop and/or ratchet selection for your playlist to get you all the way through that last set:
- About That Life -DJ Kay Slay (feat. Fabolous, T Pain, Rick Ross, Nelly & French Montana)
- Pop That – French Montana (feat. Rick Ross, Drake & Lil Wayne)
- Bandz a Make Her Dance – Juicy J (feat. Lil Wayne & 2 Chainz)
- Show Out – Juicy J (feat. Big Sean & Young Jeezy)
- Ima Boss – Meek Mill (feat. Rick Ross)
- House Party – Meek Mill (feat. Young Chris)
- Still In This Bitch – B.o.B (feat. T.I. & Juicy J)
- Wild For The Night – A$AP Rocky
- F**kin’ Problems – A$AP Rocky (feat. Drake, 2 Chainz & Kendrick Lamar)
- Bugatti – Ace Hood (feat. Future & Rick Ross)
- Hustle Hard – Ace Hood (feat. Rick Ross & Lil Wayne)
- I’m Different – 2 Chainz
- Ball – T.I. (feat. Lil Wayne)
- Freaks – French Montana (feat. Nicki Minaj)
- Swag Surfin’ – F.L.Y.
- Hold Me Back – Rick Ross
Did I miss your favorite ratchet song? Let me know in a comment below, it might make volume 2.
P.S. I’m not about that life but it’s fun listening to others pretend lol.