I heard through the grapevine that the Sephora Friends & Family sale will be happening online from October 20th, 2011, to November 2nd, 2011. It is a great time to stock up on your staples and save on some gifts before the holiday rush for the beauty lovers in your life. While we wait on coupon codes/fine print I have started compiling my wishlist:
- YSL Rouge Pur Couture in #13 – Kourtney Kardashian tweeted that she was wearing YSL #13 in one of the scenes in Kim’s Fairytale Wedding special.
- YSL Faux Cils Shocking – I have not tried the regular Faux Cils but I’m going to skip straight to the amped up version. Never mind that I have enough mascara to try for the next two years. I need MORE!
- Bumble & Bumble Hair (Un) Dressing Crème – Sounds like just the thing to add texture for undone waves/bed head hair.
- Clarisonic Replacement Brush Head Twin-Pack in Delicate – It has definitely been more than a few months since I got my Clarisonic and I need to get a pair of new ones.
- Charlotte Ronson Eye Shadow Palette in Nicole or Henrietta – I swatched these when I visited the new Sephora in the Meatpacking district and was impressed with the color payoff. The line is very reasonably priced with the quads at $22.00 (reg. price) a pop.
- Charlotte Ronson A Summer’s Kiss Face & Body Glow – Also tried this at Sephora and it is definitely intense Bronze Godess material. I am not sure how this would read in a photograph but at $18.00 (reg. price) it is worth trying out.
- Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara – I probably don’t need a mascara specifically for my bottom lashes but what the hell, why not?
- Cover FX #160 Cream Foundation Brush – This brush reminds me of the MAC 109 however the shape is slightly different and it is made to work with creams. Hopefully that means less shedding. By the way, I would recommend their foundation as well. It gives excellent coverage without feeling heavy despite being a cream. I bought a set for my kit at The Makeup Show last year and kept one of the shades to use as concealer.
- Illamasqua Nail Varnish – I was really happy with the yellow highlighter polish in Rare so I wanted to add another color to my nail polish collection. I should probably get a new Intense Gloss in Move. The one I have is pretty beaten up and that color goes with almost everything.
- Nails Inc Nail Polish in Porchester Square – It is one of those grey taupey colors that are interesting yet still appropriate for a conservative work environment.
For more ideas checkout my haul video above and previous shopping guide.
Have you started your list yet? Share your picks in a comment below.